Daffy's Stitchy Friends

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Floss Mom RAK

I have received word the RAK to my flosskid Clare has arrived so I can finally show pictures! I made Clare a scissor fob using designs from Cross Country Stitching magazine. It really turned out sweet. If this didn't have Clare's name on it I would have kept it for myself...lol!

Itching to blog but had nothing to post about lately.

I have been stitching like a fiend on my Fair & Square exchange...can't show that, yet. It should be ready to mail out soon...then I will post some photos when Joan has received it!

8 comments:

mainely stitching said...

That is so cute!!

deibpia said...

It's lovely. You did a great job.
I'm sure clare loves it.

Annie said...

That is really sweet. I'm a big fan of that mag. It sometimes has some real gems.

Olga said...

The fob is so pretty, great finish!

Lelia said...

Lovely scissor fob!! It did turn out well : )

Julie said...

Adorable little fob, a lovely gift.

Thanks for visiting my blog. x

Lillie said...

Wow ! Lovely

Solstitches said...

This is just adorable! Can you please let me know which issue of the magazine it was in?
It's just perfect for a stitchy friend.

Margaret