Daffy's Stitchy Friends

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

December already?

How can it be December? I've been in a fog since Thanksgiving I guess! I'd had a dreadful cold and lost some time there...add working and keeping house and I think I've lost track of myself!

Here is a picture of the counting sheep. I got it out last night to work on a bit. I've been stitching Christmas cards but can't show any pictures as they haven't been received yet. These sheep are adorable...I'm stitching them on 32 count blue evenweave with Gentle Arts overdyed threads. I am tweeding the overdyes so I get very subtle shading and variation in color...


Here are a few very special cards I have received...from Joan and from Rachael, both in the UK...
This one is from Barb in OZ...
And this one is my EMS exchange from Annemiek in Holland...