Daffy's Stitchy Friends

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It's Official!

Jessie is going to Florida in late January. I was wrong, it is only seven months (not nine) but still to long for my comfort. I'm just glad she gets to spend her 20th birthday at home and my parent's 50th wedding anniversary before she leaves. We have tons of stuff that needs to be taken care of before she leaves and these next few weeks are historically crazy for us. Don't mind me if I start blathering on...I'm simply losing my mind.

I've sent my ornament for the EMS exchange on Tuesday. Have also finished my Christmas card for that exchange as well. My card turned out wonderful! I hate waiting for them to be received...I want to post photos NOW! I'm stitching a small sampler with Crescent House silks I received from my Aussie floss kid. Not sure what I'm going to do with the sampler; I just wanted to play with those LOVELY silk threads. Thank you, Barb!

I should say, I gave my Friday evening shift at work away! School is out for Oklahoma's centennial so Jessie and I are (escaping) going to go to Oklahoma City for the day and do a little shopping. My floss kids have asked for some things I can't get here in town and if I don't take a break from work...I really will go crazy. We shall do our shopping, stuff ourselves at our favorite Mexican food restaurant and visit with my family. I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments: